Selvam's Blog

Thursday, February 01, 2007



My name is panirselvam. I am fifteen years old. I am studying secondary three in Chong Boon secondary school. My hobbies are to play sports such as basketball and badminton. My most favorite food is chicken rice. Geography and mathematics are my most favorite subjects. I like these two subjects very much because they are interesting and fun to study. I am a quiet person. However, I am a friendly person.

My family has six members all together including me. My father was a policeman a few years ago. His name is Mr Bala. My mother is working in Peicai secndary school. Her name is Mdm Devi. Further more, I have a elder brother, Mr punithan who is serving his national service and Finally I have a grandmother and uncle. We are all staying together in one house. Sunday is only day when my whole family will be at home. We will even go out as a family on Sunday.

I am studying in Chong Boon secondary school. It is a pleasure to study there. There are sufficient facilities in my school. My teachers are very kind and helpful. The teachers will help us clear the doubts which we may have in our studies. The school management are guiding all the chongboonites to a bright future. The name for the students who are part of the Chong Boon family is called the Chonboonites. My school is helping all students to have a good future. Further more, Singapore is improving rapidly and people living in Singapore have to also upgrade theirselves in order to survive in the future. My school is aiming to develop every single student to a thinking and gracious citizen.You can visit our school website which is www.chongboonsec.moe.edu.sg/cbss.html.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home