Selvam's Blog

Friday, June 08, 2007


MY June holidays have begun. First week of my holiday has just passed. Many things have happened during this week. I just got my Mid-year-Examination results. I am quite disappointed with my Mathematics result because I did not manage to pass the subject. However, I managed to pass my other subjects. I managed to become the top in my class. My level position is 12 out of 89.


My school has arranged extra lessons for the students. The extra lessons have benefited me a lot. I attended the maths , English and Principles of accounts lessons. It was a good revision for me. Other than attending extra lessons, I attended my home tuition. I have completed some of my school holiday homework.


During my free time, I went to the national library to borrow some books. I borrowed some English and Tamil storybooks. I read the books for about two hours each day. This helps me in my oral skills and my vocabulary. I have found many new vocabulary words. I went out with my family on Vesak day since it was a public holiday.


Adding to these events, I also attended a Mother Tongue camp on Wednesday. It was a really fun and I learned many thins about other races in Singapore. I participated in the activities which was organised by the Mother Tongue department. I enjoyed a lot on that day and I am looking forward to next year's Mother Tongue camp.


This week was a good one. There are three more weeks of my holidays left. I am looking forward for the next three weeks.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home