Selvam's Blog

Saturday, June 09, 2007




Second week of my June holidays has passed. There is still two more weeks left. This week was a quite relaxing. I spend more time with my family this week. We all went out for a picnic on Tuesday. It was very joyful to spend time with my family. However, my parents still had to go for work for the rest of the weekdays. However, I did some useful things when I was at home.



I had some holiday assignments to complete. Therefore, I spend some of the time completing them. I have completed part of my holiday assignments. Other than completing my homework, I spend some time playing computer games.



During my free time, I spend the time reading books which I borrowed the previous week. I have benefited a lot from reading. Adding to this, I did my own revision on the subjects which I did not do well.


This week was very useful because I did many things this week. I am waiting for the next two weeks. I hope the coming week will be very joyful.




0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home