Selvam's Blog

Saturday, June 23, 2007


Third week of my June holidays have passed. A lot of things have happened in the past few weeks. There were no extra lessons in the third week. However, I did my own revision at home. I managed to complete all my holiday homework. I also managed to complete reading the storybooks.

I did not travel to overseas during the June holidays. I went to the library again this week to borrow more books to read during my free time. I had finished reading the books which I borrowed previously. Since my parents had to go for work, I did not get to go out with my family.

I spend sometime playing computer games for relaxation. I also go for jogging in the early morning. I went to my cousin's house to spend some of my free time. My cousin and I are best friends since childhood. Therefore I did not feel bored when I was at his home. We played video games together and we went to the arcade to play games. This week was quite relaxing. I enjoyed the third week of the June holidays.




0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home