Selvam's Blog

Sunday, July 06, 2008


Qualities that I would look for in a friend.


Friend is someone whom we share our sorrow and happiness with. Everyone must have a friend because when we need someone to ask for help during our sorrow and share our happiness when we are joyful. Therefore, we have to look for some qualities in that person.


Firstly, my friend should be a honest person. For example, if he commits a mistake he should admit his mistake honestly. Adding to this, he should not tell lies to me because i will be a honest person to my friend. Honesty is the most important quality which a friend should have.


Next, I want my friend to be helpful and kind towards everyone. A friend should help others when they need help. He must be kind towards others. For example, he can help old people to carry heavy bags and console his friend when he has problems.


These are the qualities which I look for in a friend. I will do my Best to be a good friend to my friend.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home