Selvam's Blog

Friday, January 11, 2008




Finally, a new year has begun. This year, 2008 is very important for me. The reason is I am taking my 'O' level examination this year. My new resolution is to study hard and change my character to be more vocal. Apart from that, I also have some targets and expectations.




Since, I am taking my 'O' levels this year, I have some plans so that I will be able to get a good 'O' level certificate.Firstly, I have planned a time table to revise my schoolwork at home. I have extra classes after school to help me in my studies. When I come home, I will take a short break and finish my homework.Then, I will revise my schoolwork. It is quite stressful at sometimes.




My mid-year examination is coming soon. I am hoping to do well in my mid-year exam. My target for my 'O' levels is 10 points and below. In order to achieve my target, I have to improve all my subjects and get good grades for all of the subjects.Therefore, I will have to perform well for my mid-year and preliminary examinations.




Apart from my studies, I also want to get fit and lead a healthy life style. Two years ago, I used to be fat and I managed to get fit since last year because of regular exercise. However, I lost too much of weight. Therefore, I plan to eat properly and excercise at the same time. I hope this year will be sucessful and joyful year. Wishing you all a happy new year!




0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home