Selvam's Blog

Friday, January 11, 2008




My end-of-year holidays have come to an end. I have managed to get promoted to secondary 4. It is an important year for me because this is the year where I am going to take my 'O' level examination. It is quite a stressful year for all the students who are taking 'O' levels.




My holidays was very fun and I have done a lot of useful things during my holidays. I revised my secondary 3 work and did a lot of practice for my weaker subjects. Adding to this, I went to the national library to increase my general knowledge. My English teacher gave a holiday assignment which benefited me because it allowed me to expand my general knowledge.I also went out with my cousin and his family. My cousin's name is Siva who is in the picture at the top right.




The most interesting event occurred on Deepavali. Usually, every year my mother's colleagues will come for lunch on Deepavali and this year it went on the same way. However, the present my parents bought for me for Deepavali was a total surprise. They bought for a new bicycle for me which is very stylish. I liked it very much. However, when I rushed down the staircase to see my new bicycle I fell down and sprained my ankle. However, I still enjoyed my holidays and had a great time with my family and friends.




0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home